Federal Election Laws and Regulations
Select a format
In one concise volume, we have combined the most important provisions of the federal statutes, federal regulations, and the U.S. Constitution.
Contents Include: Key sections of Title 26 USCS (Internal Revenue Code).
This publication features key federal laws such as the following:
• Help America Vote Act of 2002
• Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002
• Election of Senators and Representatives, 2 USCS Chapter 1
• Federal Election Campaigns, 2 USCS Chapter 14
• Presidential Elections and Vacancies, 3 USCS Chapter 1
• Political Activity of Certain State and Local Employees, 5 USCS Chapter 15
• Financing of Presidential Election Campaigns, 26 USCS Chapters 95 and 96
• Designation of Income Tax Payments to Presidential Election Campaign Fund, 26 USCS Chapter 61
• National Voter Registration Act of 1993
• Voting Rights Act of 1965
• Voting Accessibility for the Elderly and Handicapped Act
• Select federal regulations including enforcement of the Voting Rights Act
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.