Ethics & Integrity in Law & Business: Avoiding "Club Fed"
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Ethics & Integrity in Law & Business: Avoiding "Club Fed" offers a new and refreshing approach to the Professional Responsibility course. This book is designed to be focused, practical, interesting and fun!
It is focused:
• On law firm practice (which is where most graduates start their careers)
• On business clients' issues (which is what most law firm lawyers do)
• On only relevant rules
It includes practical:
• Recurring, real-world situations
• Decision-making based upon available information (not a complete case record)
• Decision-making under pressure from senior partners and clients
• Steps and arguments to encourage ethical conduct
• Consequences of saying and doing nothing
Some of the interesting materials offered are:
• High-profile cases reported on in the media
• Challenging conflicts of interest
And, this fun new book:
• Provides quotations from philosophers, authors, scientists, judges, economists and humorists; and
• Includes comics from "The Wall Street Journal," P. C. Vey, and others.
epub is protected by Adobe DRM.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.