Ethics & Integrity in Law & Business: Avoiding "Club Fed"
Ethics & Integrity in Law & Business: Avoiding "Club Fed" offers a new and refreshing approach to the Professional Responsibility course. This book is designed to be focused, practical, interesting and fun!
It is focused:
• On law firm practice (which is where most graduates start their careers)
• On business clients' issues (which is what most law firm lawyers do)
• On only relevant rules
It includes practical:
• Recurring, real-world situations
• Decision-making based upon available information (not a complete case record)
• Decision-making under pressure from senior partners and clients
• Steps and arguments to encourage ethical conduct
• Consequences of saying and doing nothing
Some of the interesting materials offered are:
• High-profile cases reported on in the media
• Challenging conflicts of interest
And, this fun new book:
• Provides quotations from philosophers, authors, scientists, judges, economists and humorists; and
• Includes comics from "The Wall Street Journal," P. C. Vey, and others.