View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
A nationally oriented work in the vital area of Education Law by LexisNexis and Matthew Bender. Education Law is an indispensable reference for attorneys who represent persons having a grievance against educational institutions, and attorneys representing such institutions, as well as school board members and administrators.
- Authoritative analysis of federal and state statutes and cases affecting public and private educational institutions at all levels
- Includes such topics as: banning of books, school prayer, dealing with students afflicted with AIDS, tax-exempt status for parochial schools, funding accreditations, tort liability
- Guidance on collective bargaining strategies, drafting codes of student conduct and conducting student searches
- Selected forms, including contracts, model school policies, litigation forms, as well as checklists
- Tables of state legislation concerning important issues facing law and education in schools
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.