Developing a Successful Assisted Reproduction Technology Law Practice
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Developing a Successful Assisted Reproductive Technology Law Practice is a nuts-and-bolts handbook to understanding and mastering the key elements of specializing in this growing and important field. The book’s authors each have a successful legal practice focused on the complex area of ART and related legal issues affecting future families. From their respected practice backgrounds, they bring an authoritative perspective and practice-proven guidance to a pertinent analysis of what an ART legal practice is, what it isn’t, and how to craft your own practice in this area.
Throughout the text, the authors contribute practice tips about handling common situations and provide strategies for handling the issues raised. Topics cover all essential elements for starting or enhancing your ART law practice:
- Marketing must be purposeful as it focuses on a limited population: how to define your target market, and strategic points to consider in your marketing materials
- Networking and the importance of collecting colleagues and allies to build a referral network
- The importance of staying current with ART law in your jurisdiction. (Hint: it’s a moving target)
- Drafting effective client forms, from intake documents to setting fees, retainer agreements, surrogacy agreements, estate planning documents, and more
- Nuts-and-bolts issues that might be overlooked: insurance coverage, escrow services, tax considerations, impact on future family law issues, same-sex couples, and interstate/international surrogacy
- A library of essential forms, including retainer agreement, sample agreement with commentary, affidavits, checklists, glossary, and more
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.