CSC Texas Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC brings you the latest edition of Texas Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This comprehensive-yet-accessible deskbook contains up-to-date Texas corporate law statutes and forms attorneys need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and advise clients with confidence.
- The full text of the Texas Business Organizations Code as well as chapters relating to investment securities and secured transactions from the UCC current through the 2023 Legislative Session
- More than 60 newly enacted or amended sections, including new provisions regarding delegation of authority to issue shares, inspection of books and records, ratification of defective acts by an LLC or partnership, reinstatement of terminated entities, and springing members in LLCs.
- Blackline Amendment notes following each amended section illustrate exactly what text was added and deleted by the Legislature
- Gan insight with expert analysis
- A summary of changes to the law by noted Texas attorney Byron Egan of Jackson Walker L.L.P. provides an overview of the changes in business entity law, while a Special Commentary by Mr. Egan explores Texas’ new system of specialty trial courts created to hear significant business-related suits
- Annotated with the latest case law—more than 150 case notes added since the previous edition
- Practical tools to aid your business entity law practice
- An easy-to-reference Texas Fee Schedule shows required fees for business filings with the Secretary of State
- Access over 70 Texas forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all entity types via our LexisNexis Bookstore online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The 2021 Edition ISBN was 9781663313669.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 33575
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC
Table of Sections Affected by 2023 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Summary of Selected 2023 Changes to Texas Laws Governing Business Entities Texas
Special Commentary: Texas Business Court
Summary of Full Text Cases
Texas Fee Schedule
Business Organizations Code
Title 1. General Provisions
Title 2. Corporations
Title 3. Limited Liability Companies
Title 4. Partnerships
Title 5. Real Estate Investment Trusts
Title 6. Associations
Title 7. Professional Entities
Title 8. Miscellaneous and Transition Provisions
Business and Commerce Code
Title 1. Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Chapter 8. Investment Securities
Chapter 9. Secured Transactions
Civil Practice and Remedies Code
Title 2. Trial, Judgment, and Appeal [Selected sections]
Code of Criminal Procedure
Title 1. Code of Criminal Procedure of 1965
Chapter 17A. Corporations and Associations
Title 2. General Principles of Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 7. Criminal Responsibility for Conduct of Another [Selected sections]
Appendix A — Featured Full-Text Texas Cases
Appendix B — List of Texas Business Entity Forms
Texas Business Entity Forms – Available on LexisNexis Store Download Center