CSC® Texas Laws Governing Business Entities
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC brings you Texas Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated, 2019 Edition. This book helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients. You'll find all the statutes and forms that you need to transact business in the Lone Star State.
- All statutes covering Texas business entities and related sections updated through the 2019 Legislative Session
- Over 100 newly enacted or amended sections, including changes to the laws covering electronic storage of business records, delayed effectiveness of filing instruments, written voting agreements, derivative proceedings, and dissent and appraisal rights
- Gain insight with a summary of legislative activity prepared by noted attorney Byron Egan of Jackson Walker L.L.P.
- Over 250 new case notes from state and federal courts interpreting Texas business law
- Five full-text cases cover recent developments in Texas law concerning service of process on a corporation, derivative claims, alter ego doctrine, successor entities, and membership in an LLC
- New in 2019: an easy-to-reference Fee Schedule listing filing fees for many business documents
- New in 2019: access more than 70 recently updated forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all Texas entity types via our online download center (as well as on the companion CD-ROM)
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC
Table of Sections Affected by 2019 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Texas Fee Table
2019 Texas Legislative Update
Summary of Full Text Cases
Business Organizations Code
Title 1. General Provisions
Title 2. Corporations
Title 3. Limited Liability Companies
Title 4. Partnerships
Title 5. Real Estate Investment Trusts
Title 6. Associations
Title 7. Professional Entities
Title 8. Miscellaneous and Transition Provisions
Business and Commerce Code
Title 1. Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Chapter 8. Investment Securities
Chapter 9. Secured Transactions
Civil Practice and Remedies Code
Title 2. Trial, Judgment, and Appeal [Selected sections]
Code of Criminal Procedure
Title 1. Code of Criminal Procedure of 1965
Chapter 17A. Corporations and Associations
Title 2. General Principles of Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 7. Criminal Responsibility for Conduct of Another [Selected sections]
Appendix A — Full-Text Texas Cases
Appendix B — List of Texas Business Entity Forms