CSC Georgia Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC brings you Georgia Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated, 2023 Edition. This deskbook is the curated yet comprehensive collection of up-to-date statutes and forms Peach State attorneys need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and advise your clients with confidence.
- The full text of Title 14 (Corporations. Partnerships & Associations) from the Official Code of Georgia as well as business-related statutes covering securities, arbitration, trademarks, and taxation, along with selected chapters from the Commercial Code covering investment securities and secured transactions
- Updated with all statutory changes from the 2023 legislative session, including a substantial revision of the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code
- Fully annotated with the latest case notes from courts interpreting the law
- Full-text of four recent Georgia cases exploring recent legal developments concerning fiduciary duties, service of property on an officer, bankruptcy of an LLC, and The Stranger Doctrine
- Quick-reference Fee Schedule shows filing fees required by the Secretary of State's Corporations Division
- Readers can access more than 50 up-to-date fillable Georgia forms or incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution and name reservation for all entity types accessible via our online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The ISBN for the 2022 Edition was 9781663333971.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 33626
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC
Sections Affected by 2023 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Analysis of Select 2023 Legislative Changes to Georgia Laws Governing Business
Summary of Full-Text Georgia Cases
Georgia Fee Schedule
Title 14 Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
• Chapter 1. General Provisions [Reserved]
• Chapter 2. Business Corporations
• Chapter 3. Nonprofit Corporations
• Chapter 4. Secretary of State Corporations
• Chapter 5. Miscellaneous Provisions Relating to Corporations
• Chapter 6. Corporate Takeovers
• Chapter 7. Professional Corporations
• Chapter 8. Partnerships
• Chapter 9. Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
• Chapter 9A. Limited Partnerships
• Chapter 10. Professional Associations
• Chapter 11. Limited Liability Companies
Title 9 Civil Practice
• Article 1. General Provisions
◦ Part 1. Arbitration Code
• Chapter 11. Civil Practice Act
• Chapter 13. Executions and Judicial Sales
◦ Article 3. Property Against Which Execution Levied
Title 10. Commerce and Trade
• Chapter 1. Selling and Other Trade Practices
◦ Article 16. Trademarks, Service Marks, and Trade Names
• Chapter 10. Georgia Uniform Securities
Title 11 Commercial Code
• Article 1. General Provisions
• Article 8. Investment Securities
• Article 9. Secured Transactions
Title 48 Revenue and Taxation
• Chapter 7. Income Taxes
◦ Article 2. Imposition, Rate, and Computation; Exemptions
Appendix A: Full-Text Cases
Appendix B: Georgia Business Entity Forms