CSC Connecticut & Rhode Island Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature (soon)
CSC is pleased to bring you the 2024 edition of Connecticut & Rhode Island Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This comprehensive yet portable deskbook is the source of up-to-date corporate law statutes and forms attorneys practicing in either jurisdiction need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and advise clients with confidence.
- All statutes covering Connecticut and Rhode Island business entities, along with a curated selection of related sections concerning securities, trade names service of process, and tax law, as well as Articles 1, 8 and 9 of the UCC, all current through both states' 2023 legislative sessions
- Annotated with the latest case notes from courts interpreting the law
- Useful tools to aid in your business law practice:
- Easy-to-reference Fee Schedules show required filing fees for various business services in both Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Directly access over 140 fillable forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all business entity types in both jurisdictions via our Online Download Center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The 2023 Edition ISBN was 9781663354891.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 33602
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisor to CSC Publishing
Table of Contents
Table of Sections Affected by 2023 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Analysis of Selected 2023 Changes in Connecticut Law Governing Business Entities
Connecticut Fee Schedule
Partnerships, LLCs & Trusts
Table of Contents
Rhode Island Fee Schedule
Appendix: List of Connecticut and Rhode Island Business Entity Forms