CSC Colorado Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC is pleased to bring you Colorado Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated, 2022 Edition. This comprehensive-yet-portable deskbook is the curated collection of up-to-date Colorado corporate law statutes and forms attorneys need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and advise clients with confidence.
- The complete text of Title 7 — Corporations and Associations along with other sections related to business and corporate law from the official Colorado Revised Statutes, now including Securities Law, updated through the 2022 Legislative Session of the General Assembly
- More than 25 added or amended sections since the 2021 edition, including new sections prohibiting fraudulent corporate filings and new rules for public benefit corporations
- Blackline Amendment notes following each amended section illustrate exactly what text was added and deleted
- Annotated with the latest case notes from state and federal courts interpreting the law
- An easy-to-reference Colorado Fee Schedule shows required fees for business filings with the Secretary of State
- Directly access over 60 Colorado forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all entity types via our LexisNexis Bookstore online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The 2021 Edition ISBN was 9781663313560.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 33570
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC
Table of Sections Affected by 2022 Legislation
Business Entity Law Highlights of the 2022 Colorado Legislative Session
Colorado Fee Schedule
Title 7. Corporations and Associations
Colorado Corporation Code
Special Purpose Corporations
Religious and Benevolent Organizations
Trademarks & Business Names
Limited Liability Companies
Title 4. Uniform Commercial Code
Article 1. General Provisions
Article 8. Investment Securities
Article 9. Secured Transactions
Title 11. Financial Institutions
Article 51. Securities
Article 53. Commodity Code
Article 54. Refunding Revenue Securities Law
Title 13. Courts and Court Procedure
Article 1. General Provisions [selected sections]
Article 22—Part 2. Uniform Arbitration Act
Title 24. Government — State Administration
Article 48.5. Office of Economic Development [selected section]
Title 39. Taxation
Article 22. Income Tax [selected sections]
Appendix — List of Colorado Business Entity Forms
Colorado Business Entity Forms (Available on the LexisNexis Download Center)