CSC® Nevada Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Because of its business-friendly laws, companies nationwide are choosing to incorporate in Nevada—it is now the state with the highest number of new incorporations each year. This deskbook is the curated collection of up-to-date corporate law statutes and forms attorneys need whether they practice full-time in The Silver State or simply have clients wanting to incorporate there.
- Complete text of Title 7 Business Associations; Securities; Commodities and related sections updated through the 81st Nevada Legislative Session—more than 60 statutory changes including changes to the statutes governing stockholder meetings, fiduciary duties of directors and officers, distributions and voting trusts—annotated with the latest case notes interpreting the law
- Expert analysis of the latest legislative changes provided by Ellen Schulhofer and Albert Kovacs of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- An easy-to-reference Nevada Fee Schedule showing required fees for business filings with the Secretary of State
- More than 90 Nevada forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all entity types directly from our online download center
CSC titles are now available as both stand-alone eBooks and on the LexisNexis® Digital Library. The electronic editions allow Lexis+™ users to easily link online for additional research.
The ISBN for the 2021 Legislative Update was 9781522198833.
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 28508
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisor to CSC
Sections Affected By 2021 Legislation
Analysis Of 2021 Legislative Changes to Nevada Laws Governing Business Entities
Summary of Featured Full-Text Nevada Cases
Nevada Fee Schedule
Title 7.  Business Associations; Securities; Commodities
• Chapter 75.  General Provisions
• Chapter 75A.  State Business Portal
• Chapter 76.  State Business Licenses
• Chapter 77.  Model Registered Agents Act
• Chapter 78.  Private Corporations
• Chapter 78A.  Close Corporations
• Chapter 78B.  Benefit Corporations
• Chapter 80.  Foreign Corporations
• Chapter 81.  Miscellaneous Organizations
• Chapter 82.  Nonprofit Corporations
• Chapter 83.  Cemetery Associations [Repealed]
• Chapter 84.  Corporations Sole
• Chapter 85.  Hospitals and Charitable Asylums [Repealed]
• Chapter 86.  Limited-Liability Companies
• Chapter 87.  Partnerships
• Chapter 87A.  Uniform Limited Partnership Act (2001)
• Chapter 88.  Uniform Limited Partnership Act
• Chapter 88A.  Business Trusts
• Chapter 89.  Professional Entities and Associations
• Chapter 90.  Securities (Uniform Act)
• Chapter 91.  Commodities
• Chapter 92A.  Mergers, Conversions, Exchanges and Domestications
Constitution of the State of Nevada
• Art. 8.  Municipal and Other Corporations
Title 2.  Civil Practice
• Chapter 11.  Limitation of Actions [selected section]
• Chapter 14.  Commencement of Actions [selected sections]
Title 3.  Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings
• Chapter 31.  Attachment, Garnishment and Other Extraordinary Remedies [selected section]
• Chapter 35.  Quo Warranto
• Chapter 41.  Actions and Proceedings in Particular Cases Concerning Persons
Title 13.  Guardianships; Conservatorships; Trusts
• Chapter 162.  Fiduciaries
Title 14.  Procedure in Criminal Cases
• Chapter 175.  Trial [selected section]
Title 15.  Crimes and Punishments
• Chapter 193.  General Provisions [selected section]
• Chapter 205.  Crimes Against Property [selected sections]
Title 18.  State Executive Department
• Chapter 225.  Secretary of State [selected sections]
Title 41.  Gaming; Horse Racing; Sporting Events
• Chapter 463.  Licensing and Control of Gaming
Title 46.  Mines and Minerals
• Chapter 520.  Mining Corporations and Partnerships
Title 52.  Trade Regulations and Practices
• Chapter 602.  Doing Business Under Assumed or Fictitious Name
Title 55.  Banks and Related Organizations
• Chapter 661.  Organizational Requirements
• Chapter 670.  Development Corporations
Title 58.  Energy; Public Utilities and Similar Entities
• Chapter 704.  Regulation of Public Utilities Generally [selected sections]
Rules Of Civil Procedure For The Nevada District Courts
• Rules 23.1, 23.2
Appendix A:  Full-Text Cases
Appendix B:  List of Nevada Business Entity Forms