Construction Damages and Remedies
Select a format
Whether preparing for a trial, formulating a claim for maximum effect, or evaluating a claim for purposes of settlement strategy, use Construction Damages and Remedies, Second Edition as your main reference. Key principles of damages in the construction context and the remedies that support them are distilled into a readable and accessible format, and summaries of the applicable law and practical advice in its applications are also included. Complete with Key Number references, the book extensively covers:
• Remedies and damages related to bidding
• Remedies and damages available to owners
• Design professional liability to clients
• Contractor and subcontractor remedies for breach
• Tort damages, and much more.