Connecticut Business Litigation addresses major issues business attorneys can expect to face. Authors Thomas J. Finn and Paula Cruz Cedillo are partners in the Business and Financial Services Litigation Group at McCarter & English, LLP in Hartford.
This is an important resource for business crisis management. But its use is not limited to pending litigation or arbitration. Preemptive and far-reaching, it serves as a primer for transactional attorneys and business owners on minimizing risks inherent in their business relationships. The authors illustrate legal footings and point to developing trends. Published biennially, the authors will follow this area of law, providing up-to-date analysis and strategy through the lens of their collective careers. It is cross-referenced and heavily indexed for ease of use, and includes tables of relevant authorities.
• Securities Litigation
• Director and Officer Liability
• Limited Liability Company and Partnership Litigation
• Antitrust Litigation
• Business Torts
• Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act
• Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• Information Technology, E-Commerce, and Computer Litigation
• Insurance Coverage Litigation
• ERISA Litigation
• Anti-Racketeering and RICO
• Environmental Litigation
• Franchise Litigation