Compendium of Client Protection Rules
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The 2011 Edition is a compilation of policies adopted by the American Bar Association for the protection of the profession's clients and the public. Includes:
• Model Rules for Lawyers' Funds for Client Protection
• Model Rules for Trust Account Overdraft Notification
• Model Rules for Client Trust Account Records
• Model Rule for Random Audit of Lawyer Trust Accounts
• Model Rule for Payee Notification
• Model Rules for Fee Arbitration
• Model Rules for Mediation of Client - Lawyer Disputes
• Guidelines for the Adoption of a Definition of the Practice of Law
• Model Court Rule on Insurance Disclosure
• Model Court Rule on Provision of Legal Services Following the Determination of Major Disaster
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.