Commercial Finance Guide
Select a format
The perfect companion to Commercial Loan Documentation Guide. Provides extensive coverage of commercial financing devices from basic secured loans to more sophisticated, complex structures. Part I deals with secured lending transactions. Part II addresses specialized collateral. Part III analyzes special legal and financial considerations. Updated to reflect U.C.C. Revised Article 9.
Topics covered include:
• Asset securitization
• Alternatives to fixed rate mortgages
• Real estate and construction lending and their inherent risks
• Equipment leasing and associated regulatory concerns
• Transactions using securities as collateral
• Accounts receivable and inventory financing
• Ship mortgage financing
• Legal opinions on perfection of security
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.