View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
The perfect companion to Commercial Loan Documentation Guide. Provides extensive coverage of commercial financing devices from basic secured loans to more sophisticated, complex structures. Part I deals with secured lending transactions. Part II addresses specialized collateral. Part III analyzes special legal and financial considerations. Updated to reflect U.C.C. Revised Article 9.
Topics covered include:
• Asset securitization
• Alternatives to fixed rate mortgages
• Real estate and construction lending and their inherent risks
• Equipment leasing and associated regulatory concerns
• Transactions using securities as collateral
• Accounts receivable and inventory financing
• Ship mortgage financing
• Legal opinions on perfection of security
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.