View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
California Family Law Litigation Guide is a comprehensive practice tool with the wealth of practical insight and information necessary to help attorneys move step-by-step through all pretrial and trial phases of complex marital dissolution proceedings, including:
• Exparte relief
• Requests for Order
• Pretrial motions
• Modification of orders
• Evidence issues
Specifically designed to help the attorney gather the correct evidence and make a logical, highly effective presentation to the court, whether the issue is support, custody, fees or property. Formerly known as the California Family Law Trial Guide, the California Family law Litigation Guide now offers more legal strategies, more techniques and practice tips, more law and motion guidance and more deposition and trial questions.
Practice-oriented features include:
• Master procedural checklist for entire dissolution proceeding
• Legal background summarizing substantive law
• Supporting and opposing procedural guides for use in trial preparation
• Selected family law evidence objections
• Scripts of oral presentations (opening statements, direct and cross-examinations, objections and closing arguments)
• Quotes of selected statutes and cases for points and authorities and ready courtroom reference
• Practice points and commentary by family law practice consultants
• Selected sample and illustrative forms
Also available on Authority California Law and Practice Library CD-ROM.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.