Business Law Monographs, Volume E2--Avoiding Employment Discrimination Charges
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Assists in identifying and avoiding potential discrimination claims resulting from practices involving recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotions, compensation, benefits, work environment, layoffs, religious discrimination, and disabilities.
- Also available as part of the complete 38-volume set entitled Business Law Monographs.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Avoiding Employment Discrimination Charges
Division I TEXT
• CHAPTER E2-1 Sources of the Law
• CHAPTER E2-2 Key Theories of Employment Discrimination
• CHAPTER E2-3 Discrimination Resulting From Recruitment Procedures
• CHAPTER E2-4 Discrimination Resulting From the Use of Application Forms and Other Pre-Employment Inquiry Procedures
• CHAPTER E2-5 Problems Involved in Reference and Other Background Checks
• CHAPTER E2-6 Discrimination in Hiring and Initial Assignment
• CHAPTER E2-7 Discrimination in Promotion and Transfer
• CHAPTER E2-8 Developing An Equal Opportunity Profile
• CHAPTER E2-9 Discrimination in Compensation and Benefit Practices
• CHAPTER E2-10 The Working Environment: Discrimination in Terms, Conditions, and Privileges of Employment
• CHAPTER E2-11 Discrimination in Discipline and Discharge
• CHAPTER E2-12 Layoffs and Reductions in Force
• CHAPTER E2-13 Discrimination on the Basis of Religion, and the Duty of Accommodation of Employees' Religious Tenets
• CHAPTER E2-14 Discrimination on the Basis of Disability
• CHAPTER E2-15 Record Retention and Filing Requirements
Division II FORMS
• Form E2-1 Sample Policy Statement on Discrimination and Harassment
• Form E2-2 Sample Harassment and Discrimination Policy
• Form E2-2A Sample Harassment Investigation Consent Form
• Form E2-3 Sample Memo on Proper Hiring and Initial Assignment Decisions
• Form E2-4 Sample Memo on Discipline and Discharge Decisions
• Form E2-5 Sample Memo on Reductions in Force
• Form E2-6 EEO Statistical Profile
• Form E2-7 EEO-1 Report Form
• Form E2-8 Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
• Form E2-9 FCRA Authorization and Notification
• Form E2-10 FCRA Personal Identification Form
• Form E2-11 Sample FCRA Pre-Adverse Action Letter
• Form E2-12 Sample FCRA Adverse Action Letter
• Form E2-12a Sample Summary of Rights
• Form E2-13 Sample FCRA Agency Notification Letter
Division III SOURCE MATERIALS
• Item E2-i1 Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended
• Item E2-i2 Reconstruction Statutes
• Item E2-i3 Age Discrimination in Employment Act
• Item E2-i4 The Equal Pay Act of 1963
• Item E2-i5 Executive Order 11246, as Amended
• Item E2-i6 Department of Labor Regulations, Enforcement of Executive Order 11246
• Item E2-i7 Rehabilitation Act
• Item E2-i8 Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1972, as amended
• Item E2-i8A The Americans With Disabilities Act Pub. L. No. 101-336, 104 Stat. 327 Act of July 26, 1990 as amended by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (P.L. 110-325) Title I, Employment (42 U.S.C. 12101-12117)
• Item E2-i8B Americans With Disabilities Act Regulations Equal Employment Opportunity for Individuals With Disabilities
• Item E2-i8C The EEOC’s Interpretive Guidance on Title I of the Americans With Disabilities Act Appendix to 29 C.F.R. Part 1630, 56 Fed. Reg. 35739 (July 26, 1991)
•Item E2-i9 Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Release, Pre-Employment Inquiries
• Item E2-i10 EEOC Uniform Selection Guidelines
• Item E2-i11 ADEA Interpretations
• Item E2-i12 Sexual Harassment Guidelines
• Item E2-i12A EEOC Policy Guidance Statement on Sexual Harassment
• Item E2-i13 Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Religion
• Item E2-13A EEOC Equal Pay Act Interpretations
• Item E2-i13B EEOC Statement: Policy Guidance on Reproductive and Fetal Hazards
• Item E2-i13C EEOC Statement: Policy Guidance on United Auto Workers v. Johnson Controls, Inc.
• Item E2-i14 Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations of Contractors
• Item E2-i15 State Law Chart I
• Item E2-i16 State Law Chart II
• Item E2-i16A State Law Chart III
• Item E2-i17 Chart of Record Retention Requirements