View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
The 2021–2022 edition of the Best Practices Guide for Legal Hold provides strategic guidance, recommendations and practice forms necessary in preparing for and implementing a legal hold. It covers the components of a legal hold readiness plan to identify, preserve, collect, process and review electronic data for disclosure in a timely manner. Features include sample legal hold procedures and forms for an organization, preservation notice letters for clients and opposing counsel, and a section on information technology discovery questions.
- Overview of Legal Hold and Electronic Discovery
- Overview of Information Technology
- Legal Hold Readiness Plan
- Legal Hold
- Organization Legal Hold Procedures and Forms Manual
- Law Firm Legal Hold Procedures and Practice Forms
- Information Technology Discovery Questions
- Amended Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Discounts are available on multiple copies for your law firm, government agency, or other legal organization. Call 1-800-533-1637. Visit our E-Discovery Page for additional information.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
The ISBN for the 2020-2021 Edition was 9781663301918.