Arkansas Code of 1987 Annotated: Annotation Citator
Select a format
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
The Arkansas Citator is the companion publication you need if you use our Arkansas Code Annotated. Up-to-date Shepard's information, available only from LexisNexis, means you can quickly and easily look up the subsequent history of each case cited in the Code. You can research with confidence knowing whether a case has been cited by other decisions, overruled or otherwise modified, and whether it has been "explained," "distinguished," or otherwise received a Shepard's editorial treatment letter.
Purchase the Arkansas Citator today for the accuracy and dependability you expect from LexisNexis, the official publisher of the Arkansas Code.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
1. General Provisions
3. Alcoholic Beverages
4. Business and Commercial Law
5. Criminal Offenses
8. Environmental Law
9. Family Law
10. General Assembly
11. Labor and Industrial Relations
12. Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs
13. Libraries, Archives, and Cultural
14. Local Government
15. Natural Resources and Economic
16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts
17. Professions, Occupations, and
19. Public Finance
20. Public Health and Welfare
21. Public Officers and Employees
22. Public Property
23. Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
24. Retirement and Pensions
25. State Government
28. Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships