The Ultimate Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis CaseMap is a computer program that makes analyzing cases easier and allows lawyers to do a better job for their clients – in less time. Many consider this an essential law office tool. If you are interested in learning more about LexisNexis CaseMap, this book will help you:
• Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your cases quickly and easily;
• Learn how to create files for people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication;
• Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data;
• Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment;
• Import data from a wide range of programs, including Microsoft Outlook;
• Understand CaseMap's many Reports and ReportBooks;
• Learn how to work with CaseMap’s newest features, including Fact Cards;
• Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import PDFs and quickly create facts and objects;
• Use CaseMap’s DocManager; and
• Learn how to perform advanced searches, plus how to save and update your results instantly.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.