The Ultimate Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap
Select a format
LexisNexis CaseMap is a computer program that makes analyzing cases easier and allows lawyers to do a better job for their clients – in less time. Many consider this an essential law office tool. If you are interested in learning more about LexisNexis CaseMap, this book will help you:
• Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your cases quickly and easily;
• Learn how to create files for people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication;
• Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data;
• Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment;
• Import data from a wide range of programs, including Microsoft Outlook;
• Understand CaseMap's many Reports and ReportBooks;
• Learn how to work with CaseMap’s newest features, including Fact Cards;
• Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import PDFs and quickly create facts and objects;
• Use CaseMap’s DocManager; and
• Learn how to perform advanced searches, plus how to save and update your results instantly.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.