One-to-Four-Family Loan Documentation Charts for Credit Unions
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The charts are designed to help credit unions decipher all the complex disclosure requirements for loans secured by one- to four-family real estate. The charts help identify which disclosures to give on certain types of loans, and the charts have been updated to address the 2014 mortgage rules.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
1.01. ABOUT THE AUTHOR
1.03. CHARTS INCLUDED
1.04. REGULATION Z/TILA (12 CFR 1026)
•  Definitions and Commentary
•  Loans Subject to 12 CFR 1026.19(a)
•  Contents of the Early TIL
•  Timing: The “3-7-3 Rule”
•  Special Rules for Loans Secured By Timeshare Plans
•  Payment Stream Disclosures
•  Disclosure Requirements
1.05. REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT (RESPA) (12 USC 2601, 12 CFR 1024)
•  Definition of Business Purpose
•  Construction Loans and RESPA •  Good Faith Estimates
1.06. TIMING OF HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT DISCLOSURES
1.07. SAFE ACT IDENTIFIER ON LOAN DOCUMENTS (12 CFR 1026.36(g)
1.08. ESCROW ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1.09. FLOOD DETERMINATIONS
•  Special Flood Hazard Area Determination
•  Manufactured Homes and Flood Determinations
1.10. EARLY TRUTH IN LENDING DISCLOSURES
1.11. CONSUMER WAIVER OF WAITING PERIODS
1.12. TIMESHARE PLANS
1.13. RIGHT OF RESCISSION
•  In General
•  Principal Dwelling
•  Special Rule for Principal Dwelling
1.14. REGULATION B AND GMI
1.15. HMDA AND REGULATION B
1.17. HOEPA LOANS—12 CFR 1026.32
1.18. HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGH-COST MORTGAGES (12 CFR 1026.34(a)(5)(ii))
1.19. REQUIREMENT TO DISCLOSE NEGATIVE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY
1.20. DISCLOSURE OF CREDIT SCORE IN REAL ESTATE SECURED LOANS
1.21. APPRAISALS FOR HIGHER PRICED MORTGAGE LOANS (12 CFF 1026.35)
•  Requirements and Exemptions •  Appraisal/Vaulation Notice—Regulation B (12 CFR 1002.14)
1.22. HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AND LIST OF COUNSELORS (12 CFR 1024.20) 1.23. CHARTS
•  Closed-End Loans Secured by One- to Four-Family Real Estate Chart
•  Closed-End Loans Secured by Manufactured Homes Chart
•  Open-End Loans Secured by One- to Four-Family Real Estate Chart
•  Open-End Loans Secured by Manufactured Homes Chart
•  Business Purpose Loans Secured by One- to Four-Family Real Estate Chart