Collier Pamphlet Edition Part 2 (Bankruptcy Rules)
Select a format
Part two of a three-part indispensable resource, the Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 2 contains the complete and up-to-date text of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, as well as the Federal Rules of Evidence, the Official Forms in Bankruptcy, and the Director's Procedural Forms. Part 2 also includes the Advisory Committee Notes, Letters of Transmittal and other rule history, and cross-references to other Collier publications, as well as expert commentary and case summaries written by Collier editors-in-chief Alan N. Resnick and Henry J. Sommer.
The three-part set comprises:
• Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 1 (Bankruptcy Code with selected legislative history; portions of Judicial Code and additional statutes; commentary and case summaries)
• Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 2 (Bankruptcy Rules; Federal Rules of Evidence; Official Bankruptcy Forms; Director's Procedural Forms; rule history; commentary and case summaries)
• Collier Portable Pamphlet (combined text of Bankruptcy Code and Rules in one handy reference pamphlet)
When you rely on the Collier Pamphlet Edition, you can be confident you're working with current, authoritative information, whether you're in the office or in the courtroom.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Part 2 BANKRUPTCY RULES
The Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, including:
• Advisory Committee Notes
• Relation to Code Sections
• Relation to Other Statutes
• Relation to Other Rules
• Relation to Forms
• Selected Case Comments
• Collier References
Federal Rules of Evidence
Director&'s Procedural Forms
Letters of Transmittal and Other Rule History