Business Law Monographs, Volume E4--Employer Rights and Obligations Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Covers the Occupational Safety and Health Act, including compliance with, enforcement of, and violations under the Act. Details the citation process, responses to citations, and proceedings to contest citations. Discusses the employer's general duty and specific standards.
- Also available as part of the complete 38-volume set entitled Business Law Monographs.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Employer Rights and Obligations Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act
Division I TEXT
• CHAPTER E4-1 OSHA's Coverage and Compliance System
• CHAPTER E4-2 Enforcement Procedures Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act
• CHAPTER E4-3 Violations, Citations, and Penalties
• CHAPTER E4-4 Responses to Citations and Employee-Initiated Investigations
• CHAPTER E4-5 Proceedings to Contest Citations--The Hearing and Review Processes
• CHAPTER E4-6 The General Duty Clause
• CHAPTER E4-7 Specific Standards
• CHAPTER E4-8 Emerging Trends Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act
Division II FORMS
• Form E4-1 Brief Employer Letter to OSHA in Response to a Groundless Complaint
• Form E4-2 OSHA Instructions: How to Apply for a Variance
• Form E4-3 Application for Permanent Variance (29 C.F.R. § 1905.11)
• Form E4-4 Example of a Successful Application for a Permanent Variance
• Form E4-5 Application for Temporary Variance (29 C.F.R. § 1905.10)
• Form E4-6 Official OSHA Poster
• Form E4-7 OSHA Form E4-7: Notice of Alleged Safety or Health Hazards
• Form E4-8 Informal Settlement Agreement
• Form E4-9 OSHRC Order Approving a Settlement Agreement
• Form E4-10 OSHA Forms for Recording Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses (OSHA Forms 300 and 300A)
• Form E4-11 OSHA Form E4-301: Injury and Illness Incident Report
• Form E4-12 OSHA Regional and State Plan Offices Telephone Numbers
• Form E4-13 Material Safety Data Sheet
Division III SOURCE MATERIALS
• Item E4-i1 Excerpts From the Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Item E4-i2 Selected Occupational Safety and Health Regulations
• Item E4-i4 The OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200)
• Item E4-i5 National Occupational Research Agenda on Fertility and Pregnancy Abnormalities
• Item E4-i5A NIOSH Report: The Effects of Workplace Hazards on Female Reproductive Health
• Item E4-i6 Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard
• Item E4-i7 OSHA Standard on Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens
• Item E4-i8 Safety and Health Regulations For Construction--Steel Erectio--Scope (29 CFR § 1926.750)
New!PreorderOccupational Injuries and Illnesses: AMA Guides HandbookNew!Estimated: October 13, 2022$168.00
New!PreorderProceedings of the Institute on Energy Law with Index VolumeNew!Estimated: September 15, 2022$1,084.00
New!PreorderUniversity of Southern California 74th Institute on Federal Taxation w/Tables & Index VolumeNew!Estimated: August 26, 2022$1,764.00