Business Insurance Law and Practice Guide
Select a format
A comprehensive guide for both insurance companies and attorneys who advise businesses of all sizes. Complete with legal analysis based on case law and statutes, and helpful practice tips throughout, the work includes:
• Detailed treatment of many different types of insurance: liability, directors and officers liability, excess, property, financial guaranty, suretyship, fidelity bonds, title, ocean marine, employee benefits, life insurance in business, insurance for environmental claims, and reinsurance
• Risk management, including risk identification, management and control, and the purchase and administration of insurance; insolvency; and taxation issues
• Litigating with an insurance company
• Risk retention alternatives, such as self- insurance and captive insurance
• Numerous annotated insurance policies, keyed to various kinds of coverage and legal issues
• Includes appendices of relevant statutes
First published in 1989.
3 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated with revisions.
The eBook version of this title features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Also available online.