Business Insurance Law and Practice Guide
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
A comprehensive guide for both insurance companies and attorneys who advise businesses of all sizes. Complete with legal analysis based on case law and statutes, and helpful practice tips throughout, the work includes:
• Detailed treatment of many different types of insurance: liability, directors and officers liability, excess, property, financial guaranty, suretyship, fidelity bonds, title, ocean marine, employee benefits, life insurance in business, insurance for environmental claims, and reinsurance
• Risk management, including risk identification, management and control, and the purchase and administration of insurance; insolvency; and taxation issues
• Litigating with an insurance company
• Risk retention alternatives, such as self- insurance and captive insurance
• Numerous annotated insurance policies, keyed to various kinds of coverage and legal issues
• Includes appendices of relevant statutes
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.