Building Your Practice with Pro Bono for Lawyers
Select a format
Lawyers know that pro bono service is often the most interesting and fulfilling work of their careers. Yet few understand the financial and career benefits that pro bono work can yield.’Building Your Practice with Pro Bono for Lawyers ’explains 10 pro bono opportunities that will broaden, deepen and strengthen your paying practice and legal career. Nelson Miller, an experienced pro bono practitioner, offers practical advice about helping underserved populations such as veterans, prisoners, immigrants, needy children, the homeless, and people with disabilities. This book will help you:
• Develop the inter-cultural skills to serve pro bono clients
• Learn from other lawyers by sharing pro bono cases
• Gain new confidence and skills doing pro bono work
• Fulfill your interest in specific pro bono client populations
• Serve charitable organizations promoting pro bono
• Comply with ethics rules governing pro bono work
• Rejuvenate your paying practice through pro bono.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.