Bender's Immigration Bulletin
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Bender's Immigration Bulletin
Daniel M. Kowalski, Editor-in-Chief
The challenges facing immigration law attorneys have grown dramatically over the last decade. Effective representation of clients has become more complex and time-consuming as attorneys struggle to keep pace with a barrage of new laws, new regulations, and new interpretations designed to protect the homeland. With its combination of expert legal analysis and primary source materials, Bender's Immigration Bulletin will keep you in touch with the critical developments that impact your practice. Published twice each month, the Bulletin:
• Serves as an authoritative and comprehensive source for the latest in immigration news, case digests, regulations, and government documents.
• Features timely articles by leading experts in the field underscoring the significance of new developments and highlighting their implications for your clients.
• Includes reproductions of government documents, including reprints of Federal Register pages, so that you can copy the pages you need and attach them to pleadings or other documents.
• Whether you represent individual or corporate clients, you'll find Bender's Immigration Bulletin an indispensable research tool.
• Bender's Immigration Bulletin is available by stand-alone subscription or at no extra charge with the purchase of Immigration Law and Procedure.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.