Maryland School Law Deskbook & Maryland School Laws and Regulations Annotated Set
The Maryland School Law Deskbook is the first education law reference of its kind in the state. Written by experienced education law attorneys, and published in cooperation with the Maryland Association of Boards of Education (MABE), this comprehensive publication offers current and authoritative information on legal issues facing schools within the context of state and federal education law.
Maryland School Laws and Regulations Annotated provides fingertip access to a collection of education-related statutes in one handy volume! Published in cooperation with the Maryland Association of Boards of Education, this up-to-date publication offers quick reference to important statutes contained in the Education Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland, as well as other Articles such as Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Election Law, Family Law, Health, Public Safety and much more. In addition, the publication offers comprehensive coverage of Title 13A of the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR).
Buy Together and Save!
Purchase Maryland School Law Deskbook and Maryland School Laws and Regulations Annotated together and save! For more information or to order, Call 800.533.1637 or www.lexisnexis.com/us.
Table of Contents
Maryland School Laws Deskbook, 2018-2019 Edition
1. Local School Board Roles and Responsibilities
2. State Role in Public Education
3. Federal Role in Education
4. Budget and Finance
5. School Facilities, Student Transportation, and Health and Safety
6. Employee Relations and Rights
7. Employee Discipline and Dismissal
8. The No Child Left Behind Act
9. Tort, Liability and Insurance Issues
10. Student Attendance, Instruction, and Records
11. Student Discipline/Search and Seizure
12. Student Speech, Press and Dress
13. Church/State Relations and Equal Access Act
14. Student Classifications and Diversity Issues
15. Education of Students with Disabilities
16. Public Charter Schools and Public School Alternatives
Maryland School Laws and Regulations Annotated, 2018-2019 Edition
PART I. STATUTORY PROVISIONS
PART II. REGULATIONS