California Real Estate Reporter
Select a format
This timely reporter includes:
• Case analysis and comments from regular contributors and consultants
• Lead articles by real estate specialists on subjects of current interest
• Topical organization for easy access to needed information
• Cross-references to California Real Estate Law and Practice
• Subject index and cumulative table of cases
First published in 1986.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.