CSC brings you Pennsylvania Laws Governing Business Entities, 2017 Edition. This fully annotated deskbook helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
Easily access the most important business entity laws
You'll find all the up-to-date statutes, forms, and opinions that you need regarding Pennsylvania corporations, professional associations, LLCs and partnerships.
Identify new case annotations
The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added material and lets you quickly identify key Pennsylvania business entity cases.
Access the forms library
Fillable PDF forms are located on the companion CD-ROM.
- Business Corporation Law
- Business Trusts Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Not-For-Profit Corporation Law
- Partnership Law
- Unincorporated Associations Law
- Divisions 1, 8 and 9 of the Commercial Code
- And more!
IN THIS EDITION
- Updated through Chapter 174 of the 2016 Session of the General Assembly—including the extensive changes to Title 15 modernizing the law on limited liability partnerships, general partnerships, limited partnerships and limited liability companies, which take effect February 21
- Expert analysis of these legislative changes prepared by William H. Clark, Jr. of Drinker Biddle & Reath
- Over 40 new case notes from state and federal court decisions interpreting the law, which can be quickly identified with the Table of New Annotations and change bars
- A companion CD-ROM containing over 100 up-to-date Pennsylvania forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all entity types
- Full text of five significant cases from the past year highlighting recent legal developments concerning liability of corporate officers, nonprofit corporations, unfinished business of partnerships, taxation on sale of a partnership, and piercing the corporate veil
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Pub Number: 26480
Table of Contents
Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, Title 15
• Corporations, Generally
• Business Corporations
• Nonprofit Corporations
• Cooperative Corporations
• Limited Liability Companies
• Unincorporated Associations
Related Laws and Rules
• Miscellaneous Commercial Code Statutes
• Miscellaneous Jurisdictional Statutes
• Miscellaneous Civil Procedure Rules
• Fictitious Names; Corporate and Other Association Names
• State Government
• Taxation and Fiscal Affairs
Appendix A Full Text Cases
Appendix B List of Pennsylvania Business Entity Forms