Art of Advocacy Series: Documentary Evidence
Select a format
Explains how to use documents to your best advantage.
Covers such important topics as:
• Sources of documentary evidence
• Retrieval of documents from clients and third parties
• Use of computers to assist in document storage and production
• Discovery of documents
• Document alteration and forgery
• Technical and practical problems in managing, handling, and storing documents
• Introduction of documents during a trial
• The effect of computers and other technological advances on documentary evidence
First published in 1986.
1 Volume; Looseleaf; updated with revisions.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.