Adoption, Paternity And Other Florida Family Practice
Select a format
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Adoption, Paternity, and Other Florida Family Practice covers areas of marital and family law beyond dissolution of marriage, including adoption, paternity, rights and disabilities of minors, temporary custody proceedings, and change of name, and complements the other manuals in The Florida Bar's family law series.
Highlights of the Twelfth Edition include:
- Updated case law, statutes, rules, and forms.
- Hot Topics:
- Florida Supreme Court’s adoption of stand-alone set of Family Law Rules of Procedure. In re: Amendments to Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure, 2017 WL 1031456 (Fla. 2017).
- Redefining "marriage" to include same-sex marriage, and the legislative impact on F.S. Chapter 741.
- Removal of provision prohibiting same-sex couples from adopting under F.S. 63.042.
- Abortion consent and the Mandatory Delay Law. Gainesville Woman Care, LLC v. State, 2017 WL 633772 (Fla. 2017).
- The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017, Pub.L.No. 114-328, 130 Stat. 2000, and its amendment of the definition of "military retired pay."
- Florida Supreme Court’s ruling on “family cases” and severance. In re: Amendments to Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure, 2017 WL 1031456 (Fla. 2017).
Visit our Family Law website for a complete list of The Bar's Family Law related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Marriage
Carin M. Porras
Chapter 2 . Adoption
Timothy Lee Arcaro
Chapter 3 Temporary And Concurrent Custody Of Children
Hon. Gary P. Flower
Chapter 4 Paternity
Tyrone N. Watson
Chapter 5 Birth Establishment
Robert Stone Jeffrey
Chapter 6 Change Of Name
Gary P. Flower
Chapter 7 Rights, Disabilities, And Property Of Minors
Gerard F. Glynn
Chapter 8 Effects Of Military Service
Chapter 9 Surrogacy And Related Matters
Mary K. Wimsett
Chapter 10 Interspousal Tort Liability
Ashley Elizabeth Taylor
Chapter 11 Legal Effects Of Cohabitation
Robert Stone Jeffrey
Florida Administrative Code
Florida Family Law Rules Of Procedure
Florida Probate Rules
Florida Rules Of Civil Procedure
Florida Rules Of Judicial Administration
Florida Rules Of Juvenile Procedure
Florida Standard Jury Instructions Civil
Rules Regulating the Florida Bar
United States Constitution
United States Code
Code of Federal Regulations
Federal Rules Of Civil Procedure