Administration of Trusts in Florida, 8th Edition
Select a format
The revised and expanded Eighth Edition of this perennial bestseller addresses in-depth the Florida Trust Code and subsequent amendments to the Code passed by the Legislature through 2013. In addition, this new edition features extensive treatment of all facets of trust administration.
Highlights of the new Eighth Edition include:
• Updated income tax rates applicable to trusts
• Discussions of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (ATRA), Florida state health exchange, and F.S. 736.0202, the long arm statute that became effective 10/1/13
• Updated statutes and case law
• Chapters devoted to the Prudent Investor Act and Special Needs Trusts
Tax considerations are stressed throughout the text, and are treated in depth in Chapter 12 of the manual. With the explosive increase in the use of trusts by Florida residents, this updated manual addresses a myriad of issues that attorneys practicing in this area are likely to confront on a daily basis.
Visit our Estate Planning website for a complete list of The Bar's Estate Planning related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
Table of Contents
2. Powers, Duties, And Liabilities Of
3. Resignation, Removal, And AppointmentOf Sucessor Trustees
4. Prudent Investor
5. Trust Accountings
6. Creditors' Rights To Assets In Trust
7. Lapse, Antilapse, And Descendible Beneficial Interests In Trusts
8. Termination And Modification Of Express
9. Trust Litigation
10. Qualified Domestic Trusts
11. Funding Trusts
12. Tax Considerations
13. Compensation Of Trustees And Attorneys