North Dakota Century Code Annotated
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
Smart North Dakota practitioners know there is only one source they can trust for annotated North Dakota primary law LexisNexis North Dakota Century Code Annotated. The first and last word in North Dakota statutory research, the official North Dakota Century Code Annotated includes:
• 23 volumes plus current cumulative supplement
• The official state statutes, fully annotated
• North Dakota Court Rules Annotated
• Comprehensive index, replaced biennially
• Fully annotated cumulative supplements published
biennially within 90 days of receipt of all acts from
• Annotations based on:
• All North Dakota cases and federal cases arising in North Dakota
• State law reviews
• All case citations Shepardized for accuracy
• Advance Code Service published three times a year, providing annotations to the most current caselaw
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.