Pennsylvania Transactions: Real Estate Transactions
Select a format
The source for the procedural guidance and forms you'll need for the transactional areas of your real estate practice. Manage your clients' civil transactions confidently and efficiently. Obtain quick access to practically everything you need to negotiate and handle your clients' transactions with confidence, speed, and authority... from start to finish.
Pennsylvania Transactions: Real Estate is logically organized to help you find current substantive law, practical procedural guidance, or necessary documents and forms. Broken down into comprehensive chapters addressing specific transactions, the guide covers these important subject areas:
• Sales and Settlement
• Construction and Leasing
• Syndication and Development
Benefit from these useful time-saving practice aids:
• Scope – identifies the topics covered, and provides the customer reference to additional materials relevant to those topics.
• Synopsis – provides a table of contents roadmap for each Chapter to assist in narrowing the customer’s search for specific materials;
• Research Guide – provides a list of major federal and state statutes, regulations, legal annotations, and law review articles and other texts concerning the Chapter topics.
• Legal Background – contains a substantive discussion of the relevant law concerning the topics at hand, including citations and cross-references to pertinent authorities
• Practice Guide – provides a step-by-step guide to conducting the particular transactions being addressed, beginning with the Client Interview and continuing through the drafting and execution of the appropriate Forms.
• Forms – each Chapter provides Forms used in connection with the transactions being addressed, which may be modified by the customer to meet the specific needs of their client or situation. Forms include materials drafted by Pennsylvania attorneys (such as contracts, financing agreements or disclosures), official Forms issued by governmental entities, and Forms formatted to comply with court rules (such as pleadings or motions).
Material in this publication is also published in Pennsylvania Transaction Guide: Legal Forms.
Table of Contents
Division One Sales and Settlement
Chapter 1. Investment Planning
Chapter 2. Brokers
Chapter 3. Options
Chapter 4. Sales Agreements
Chapter 5. Exchanges
Chapter 6. Sales Financing
Chapter 7. Mortgages
Chapter 8. Deeds
Division One Sales and Settlement (cont’d)
Chapter 9. Easements and Restrictions on Land Use
Chapter 10. Settlement
Chapter 11. Title Protection
Division Two Construction and Leasing
Chapter 12. Planning and Zoning
Chapter 13. Construction Contracting
Chapter 14. Design Professionals
Chapter 15. Construction Financing
Chapter 16. Mechanics’ and Other Liens
Chapter 17. Property Management
Division Two Construction and Leasing (cont’d)
Chapter 18. Ground Leases
Chapter 19. Commercial Leases
Chapter 20. Residential and General Leasing
Chapter 21. Farms
Chapter 22. Contamination Considerations in Real Property Transactions
Division Three Syndication and Development
Chapter 23. Real Estate Syndicates
Chapter 24. Shopping Centers
Chapter 25. Subdivisions
Chapter 26. Mobile Homes
Chapter 27. Condominiums
Chapter 28. Real Estate Investment Trusts and Real Estate Mortgage Investment