CSC® Pennsylvania Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC brings you Pennsylvania Laws Governing Business Entities, 2021 Edition Annotated. This deskbook is the comprehensive yet portable and easy-to-search collection of up-to-date Pennsylvania business entity law statutes and forms you need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and advise your clients with confidence.
- Find all the statutes that you need regarding Pennsylvania corporations, professional associations, LLCs and partnerships, as well as related content, updated though the 2020 session of the General Assembly
- Annotated with over 40 new case notes from state and federal court decisions interpreting Pennsylvania business law, which can easily be found with the Table of New Annotations and change bars
- Four new full-text cases explore recent legal developments regarding board meetings, stock buy-backs, piercing the corporate veil, and mergers of nonprofit corporations
- An easy-to-reference Fee Schedule showing required filing fees for the Pennsylvania Secretary of State
- Access over 120 ready-to-fill forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all business entity types via our Lexis Bookstore online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The 2020 Edition ISBN was 9781522192206.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ or Lexis® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ or Lexis is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 26480
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC Publishing
Table of New Annotations
Summary of Full-Text Pennsylvania Cases
Pennsylvania Fee Schedule
Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, Title 15
• General Provisions
• Entities Generally
• Entities Transactions
• Foreign Associations
• Corporations, Generally
• Business Corporations
• Nonprofit Corporations
• Cooperative Corporations
• Limited Liability Companies
• Unincorporated Associations
Related Laws and Rules
• Miscellaneous Commercial Code Statutes
• Miscellaneous Jurisdictional Statutes
• Collaborative Law Process
• Miscellaneous Civil Procedure Rules
• Fictitious Names; Corporate and Other Association Names
• State Government
• Taxation and Fiscal Affairs
Appendix A Full Text of Featured Cases
Appendix B Pennsylvania Business Entity Forms