CSC® Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated is the comprehensive yet portable resource for attorneys nationwide whose practice includes Delaware corporate law.
Volume 1 includes all the annotated statutes and rules that you need to transact business in Delaware, including:
- General Corporation Law
- Revised Uniform Partnership Act
- Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Rules of the Court of Chancery
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 1, 8 and 9)
Volume 2 features case notes from state and federal courts across the country interpreting Delaware business entity law.
In This Spring 2022 Edition
- Updated through Act Chapter 268 of the 151st General Assembly
- In-depth legal analyses by noted Delaware attorneys Matthew J. O'Toole and Michael P. Maxwell explore the impact of the legislation coming out of the 2021 Session
- Over 75 new case notes since the Fall 2021 edition both from Delaware courts and from other state and federal courts applying Delaware law
- Six full-text cases focusing on the latest legal developments concerning merger, appraisal rights, demand futility, fiduciary duties of partners, and private placement of common stock
- Quick-reference Table of Amounts Payable by Business Entities under Delaware Law
- Directly access over 160 fillable forms relating to Delaware business entities from our LexisNexis Bookstore online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
The Fall 2021 ISBN was 9781663313508.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 25410
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC® Publishing
Table of Sections Affected by 2021 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Summary of Delaware Full Text Cases
Amounts Payable by Business Entities under Delaware Law
General Corporation Law
Corporation Franchise Tax
Professional Service Corporations
Revised Uniform Partnership Act
Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
Limited Liability Company Act
Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
Delaware Statutory Trust Act
Delaware Court of Chancery
Court of Chancery
Chancery Court Rules
Process; Commencement of Actions [selected sections]
Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act
Delaware Rapid Arbitration Act
Abandoned or Unclaimed Property
Other Unclaimed Property
Delaware Choice of Law Statute
Contracts [selected section]
Uniform Commercial Code
Article 1. General Provisions
Article 8. Investment Securities
Article 9. Secured Transactions
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Voluntary Alternative Dispute Resolution
Appendix A — Full Text of Featured Cases
Appendix B — Delaware Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division
Appendix C — Guidelines to Help Lawyers Practicing in the Court of Chancery
Appendix D — Delaware Business Entity Forms