CSC® Virginia Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC is pleased to bring you the 2021 edition of Virginia Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This deskbook is the comprehensive yet portable collection of current Virginia business law statutes and forms you need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and advise your clients with confidence.
- All Virginia statutes covering business entities, updated through the 2021 legislative session—more than 80 amended or enacted sections this edition, including numerous changes to business filing and domestication procedures as well as revised requirements for shareholder meetings
- Related content relating to civil process and assumed names, as well as chapters from the Uniform Commercial Code dealing with investment securities and secured transactions
- Annotated with the latest case notes from state and federal courts interpreting the law
- Fees at a glance with an updated, easy-to-reference fee schedule for all Virginia business entity types
- Easily access almost 100 fillable forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all business entity types in Virginia via our online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
The 2020 Edition ISBN was 9781522198857.
Pub Number: 35273
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisor to CSC
Table of Sections Affected by 2021 Legislation
Analysis of Select 2021 Legislative Changes to Virginia Laws Governing Business
Virginia Fee Schedule
1985 Report of the Virginia Code Commission
Introduction to Commentary by Virginia Bar Association
Title 8.01. Civil Remedies and Procedure (Selected Sections)
Title 12.1. State Corporation Commission
Title 13.1. Corporations
Title 50. Partnerships
State Corporation Commission
Rules of Practice and Procedure
Appendix A: Uniform Commercial Code (Selected Sections)
Title 8.1A. Uniform Commercial Code - General Provisions
Title 8.88A Commercial Code - Investment Securities
Title 8.89A Commercial Code - Secured Transactions
Appendix B: Virginia Business Entity Forms