Social Security Issues Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Bohr's Social Security Issues Annotated
With Bohr's Social Security Issues Annotated, author Sarah Bohr has assembled the arguments and cases she uses to construct winning briefs for social security disability practitioners around the nation. This valuable drafting tool, which is supported by over 3,600 citations, contains:
• A checklist of errors commonly occurring in the sequential evaluation process, assessment of disability, evaluating specific impairments, and administrative review.
• A summary of cases decided in the last eight years, organized by circuit.
• This section includes a valuable table of cases organized by issue.
• An exhaustive outline of the law, organized first by issue and then by circuit, and drafted in argument format.
• Detailed dissection of 48 common issues. This section contains summaries of the applicable statutes, regulations, rulings, POMS, cases, and practice pointers.
Now you can efficiently produce the same persuasive and well-supported arguments that Ms. Bohr has used to win cases for disability lawyers around the country.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.