Delaware Corporation Laws Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Delaware Corporation Laws Annotated lets you find more of what you need for less. A single-volume reference of essential statutes from Delaware Code Annotated, the manual covers business, professional and non-profit corporations; partnerships; limited liability companies; and the Uniform Arbitration Act. Our staff of lawyer-editors has brought the statutes up to date so that you can proceed with confidence on any Delaware company law issue. Included are the following:
• Schedule of Tax and Miscellaneous Fees
• Table of Sections Affected
• General Corporation Law
• Corporation Franchise Tax
• Professional Service Corporations
• Secured Transactions
• Workers Cooperative Act
• Revised Uniform Partnership Act
• Limited Partnerships
• Limited Liability Company Act
• Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
• Uniform Arbitration Act
• Treatment of Delaware Statutory Trusts
• Secretary of State
• Corporation Income Tax
• And More!
The included CD-Rom allows you to cut, print and save this material with ease. Hypertext linking and powerful search features of the CD-Rom enhance your browsing and research capabilities.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Schedule of Taxes and Miscellaneous Fees
Sections Affected by 2020 Legislation
Title 8. Corporations
• 1. General Corporation Law, §§ 101 to 398
• 5. Corporation Franchise Tax, §§ 501 to 518
• 6. Professional Service Corporations, §§ 601 to 619
Title 6. Commerce and Trade Article 9. Secured Transactions, §§ 9-501 to 9-526
• 14. Delaware Workers Cooperative Act, §§ 1401 to 1414
• 15. Delaware Revised Uniform Partnership Act, §§ 15-101 to 15-1210
• 17. Limited Partnerships, §§ 17-101 to 17-1208
• 18. Limited Liability Company Act, §§ 18-101 to 18-1208
• 19. Delaware Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act, §§ 1901 to 1916
• 50E. Certification of Adoption of Transparency and Sustainability Standards by Delaware Business Entities, §§ 5000E to 5008E
Title 9. Counties
• 96. Recorders, §§ 9605, 9607, 9624 to 9627
Title 10. Courts and Judicial Procedure
• 57. Uniform Arbitration Act, §§ 5701 to 5725
Title 12. Decedents’ Estates and Fiduciary Relations
• 38. Treatment of Delaware Statutory Trusts, §§ 3801 to 3863
Title 29. State Government
• 23. Secretary of State, § 2319
Title 30. State Taxes
• 19. Corporation Income Tax, §§ 1901 to 1918
Appendix A. Corporations
Appendix B. Limited Partnerships
Appendix C. Statutory Trusts
Appendix D. Limited Liability Companies
Appendix E. Limited Liability Partnerships