Arkansas Code of 1987 Annotated: Court Rules
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
These two volumes contain all rules approved by the Arkansas Supreme Court, including the Rules of Civil Procedure and the Rules of Criminal Procedure, as well as local rules for the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas and the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, updated annually. Also included are case annotations, law reviews, and other research sources deemed beneficial to the users of this product.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
• Arkansas Rules of Evidence
• Rules of Civil Procedure
• Rules of Criminal Procedure
• District Court Rules (Formerly Inferior Court Rules)
• Uniform Rules for Circuit and Chancery Courts [Abolished]
• Administrative Orders of the Arkansas Supreme Court
• Rules of Appellate Procedure--Civil
• Rules of Appellate Procedure--Criminal
• Supersession Rule
• Rules Governing Admission to the Bar
• Arkansas Rules for Minimum Continuing Legal Education
• Regulations of the Arkansas Continuing Legal Education Board
• Procedures of the Court Regulating Professional Conduct of Attorneys at Law
• Arkansas Rules of Professional Conduct
• Arkansas Judges and Lawyer Assistance Program
• Rules of the Client Security Fund Committee
• Rules of Court Creating a Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
• Arkansas Code of Judicial Conduct
• Rules of Procedure of the Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission
• Procedural Rules for the Arkansas Judicial Ethics Advisory Committee
• Rule Providing for Certification of Court Reporters
• Rules of the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas