The ABA Compliance Officer's Deskbook
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The total price includes the product(s) listed in the Order Form and any Updates for a limited period (minimum period of 30 days) after the order is placed ("Order Window"). Shipping and handling fees are not included in the grand total price.
All shipments may be returned, at subscribers' expense, for full credit of the Price within 30 days of receipt.
Shipments may not be returned, and no credits will be issued, more than 30 days after receipt.
After the Order Window, subscribers will receive notice of Updates along with the then-current grand total price and order process as Updates become available. Subscribers will only be shipped those Updates they specifically request.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
The desk book spots compliance pitfalls and challenges across industries, subject matters, and corporate infrastructures and recommends practical solutions today’s most high-profile, hot-button compliance topics. In doing so, the Book covers the waterfront of topics such as:
• The Role of the Compliance Professional in today’s Organization;
• Labor Exploitation and CSR;
• The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) and U.S. Travel Act;
• Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley Financial Regulation;
• Health Care;
• Pharmaceutical, Medical, and Food Products;
• Product Safety;
• Environmental Regulation;
• Government Contracts;
• Nonprofit Entities; and
• Privacy and Data Security;
• Preserving Legal Privilege;
• Addressing Law Enforcement Activities;
• Immunity Issues in Corporate Compliance;
• Crimes of False Certification;
• International Transactions Compliance: OFAC Sanctions;
• The Corporate Whistleblower;
• Corporate Voluntary Disclosures;
• Department of Justice Pilot Program for Cooperation;
• Deferred Prosecution Agreements, Non-Prosecution Agreements, and Corporate Integrity Agreements and;
• Structuring Compliance Programs to Meet and Exceed Statutory Obligations.
Whether a new or seasoned compliance professional, in-house lawyer, outside counsel, regulator, or member of management, the desk book covers key compliance concepts in a manner that is both thorough and easily-digestible.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content