Texas Annotated Court Rules: State and Federal Courts
Select a format
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State and Federal Courts is a handy, two-volume book that contains the complete:
• Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
• Texas Rules of Evidence
• Texas Rules of Judicial Administration
• Texas Rules of Appellate Procedure
• 5th Circuit Rules and Internal Operating Procedures
• Bankruptcy Rules for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western District Courts
• Local Court Rules for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts
• State Bar Rules, Judicial Conduct Rules, Parental Notification Forms
• And additional rule sets covering State and Federal rules
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State and Federal Courts is annotated with important Texas Supreme Court and courts of appeals cases, and contains all the court rules promulgated by the Texas Supreme Court needed for practice across Texas. A handy back cover index allows you to rapidly find the rule you are looking for, and an annual Spring supplement is included to make sure you are practicing with the most current rules and information available.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.