Matthew Bender Standard California Codes: 4-in-1
Select a format
This edition of the Standard California Codes: 4-in-1 is a single volume that gives you comprehensive, annually updated coverage of the California Codes you use most:
• The Complete Civil Code
• The Complete Code of Civil Procedure
• The Complete Evidence Code
• The Complete Rules of Court
Additional coverage and special features include:
• Selected Government Code provisions including the Administrative Procedures Act, the Torts Claim Act, Trial Court Delay Reduction Act and statutory fees
• The Complete Rules of Professional Conduct
• The Complete Rules and Policy Declarations of the Commission on Judicial Performance.
• Our exclusive "stressed amendment feature" indicates new material in boldface type and retains deleted material in footnotes for comparison.
• Comprehensive Index helps you find what you need quickly.
• References to prominent secondary sources by Matthew Bender, and more.
Order yours today and get all these exclusive features in a single volume you can keep on your desktop for quick reference, and our reasonable price point means you can afford to buy them for every attorney in your firm. Start your research right every time with the confidence you get from a Matthew Bender publication, only from LexisNexis, the official publisher of California cases and jury instructions.
The 2020 edition ISBN is 9781522181644.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Code of Civil Procedure
Rules of Court
Rules of Professional Conduct
Rules and Policy Declarations of the Commission on Judicial Performance
Selected Provisions of Government Code