Deering's California Desktop Code Series, Civil Practice Codes
Select a format
Deering's California Desktop Codes are convenient desktop references that bring you the California Codes and Rules you need most in practice area tailored volumes. This volume is the Civil Practice Codes 4-in-1 and is the California desktop reference you can start your research with each and every time. Inside you'll find:
• Full text of the Civil Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Evidence Code, Rules of Court, Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules and Policy Declarations of the Commission on Judicial Performance, and selected Government Code provisions.
• Analysis of each code at the conclusion of the Legislative Session.
• A table of sections affected by recent legislation.
• Bold notations, appearing in headings, of sunset and operative-date provisions.
• All changes in text highlighted with italics.
• All omissions in text highlighted with three asterisks.
• Selective research references to Matthew Bender treatises and more.
The 2020 ISBN is 9781522188254.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Deering's California Desktop Codes are produced by the same expert Michie and LexisNexis editorial team that brings you Deering's California Codes Annotated, your respected California code service for over 130 years. Purchase the Civil Practice Codes 4-in-1 or get the complete Desktop Set for your own desk or for every attorney in your firm. Rely on the same legal research excellence that has been relied on by generations of California attorneys.