LexisNexis® Store Offer and Promotional Terms
LexisNexis Antitrust Law & Strategy Series Promotion
This offer is valid through September 30, 2016 till midnight PT (the “Term”). Offer applies to new orders, shipped to an address in the United States, on select products from this LexisNexis® Store site only. The discount will come off individual books and eBooks within the before taxes, shipping and handling. Current subscriptions or renewals are excluded from this offer. Discount does not apply to future renewals or updates. Software, licenses, renewals, upgrades and any products published in collaboration with other companies are excluded from this promotion. Bookstores and distributors / resellers are excluded from promotional discounting. LexisNexis eBook format must be subscribed to for one year to be eligible for discount. Certain products may be excluded and applicable products will display discount at checkout by using the links provided above. Discount can be applied to multiple orders. Offer is open to visitors of the LexisNexis Store site. This offer is subject to your employer’s own policies. Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
To go back to the Store, please click here.
Products excluded from Promotion:
- ALM® products
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association® (AHLA) products
- Business Insight Solutions; including, but not limited to, Nexis® Direct and nexis.com®
- Carolina Academic Press eBooks
- Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) products
- Lexis Advance and Lexis Practice Advisor menus
- LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt
- LexisNexis® Practice Management products
- LexisNexis® Time Matters® and LexisNexis® PCLaw® products, software, licenses, renewals and/or upgrades
- Littler™ products
- Matthew Bender Elite Product discounts may be available to customers who subscribe to both online and print products. Please call 800.223.1940 for more information and to verify discount qualification, subject to your employer’s policies.
- Media Law Resource Center
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA®) products
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) products
- The Florida Bar products