LexisNexis® Store Promotional Terms
Library Week Promotion
*This 20% off $200 or more discount offer begins April 6, 2017 and ends April 14, 2017, at 11:59 P.M. PT (the “Term”). Offer applies to new orders only, before shipping and taxes are calculated, shipped to a U.S. address only. The 20% off $200 or more discount will be applied to each individual book and eBook before taxes. Discount can be applied to multiple orders. Discounts do not apply to current subscriptions, renewals, or updates. Software, licenses, renewals, upgrades and any products published in collaboration with other companies are excluded from this promotion. LexisNexis® eBook format must be subscribed to for one year to be eligible for discount. Certain products may be excluded and applicable products will display discount at checkout after promotional code LIB20 is entered. Offer is open to visitors of the LexisNexis® Store site. This offer is subject to your employer’s own policies. Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
To go back to the Store, please click here.
Products excluded from Promotion:
- ALM® products
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association® (AHLA) products
- Business Insight Solutions; including, but not limited to, Nexis® Direct and nexis.com®
- Carolina Academic Press eBooks
- Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) products
- Florida Law Enforcement Handbook, Miami-Dade County with CD-ROM and Traffic Laws Reference Guide (printed, epub, mobi)
- Florida Law Enforcement Handbook with CD-ROM and Traffic Laws Reference Guide (printed, epub, mobi)
- lexis.com®, Lexis Advance and Lexis Practice Advisor menus
- LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt
- LexisNexis® Practice Management products
- LexisNexis® Time Matters® and LexisNexis® PCLaw® products, software, licenses, renewals and/or upgrades
- Littler™ products
- Matthew Bender Elite Product discounts may be available to customers who subscribe to both online and print products. Please call 800.223.1940 for more information and to verify discount qualification, subject to your employer’s policies.
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA®) products
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) products
- Sheshunoff Webinars
- The Florida Bar products