LexisNexis® Store Promotional Terms
Fridays in September 2021 Promotion
*Offers begins at midnight ET each Friday in September (September 3, 10, 17 and 24) and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT that same day (the “Term”). Offer applies to new orders only, before shipping and taxes are calculated, shipped to a U.S. address. The discount will be applied to each applicable title after the code FRIDAYSALE has been entered at checkout. The BOGO offer applies to qualifying products of equal or lesser value and is applied to merchandise cost only. eBook, CD/DVD sales are final and not returnable. Discount can be applied to multiple orders. Discounts do not apply to current subscriptions, renewals, or updates. Software, licenses, renewals, upgrades and any products published in collaboration with other companies are excluded from this promotion. Bookstores and distributors / resellers are excluded from promotional discounting. This offer is subject to your employer’s own policies. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
If you would prefer to speak with a representative to place your order, of if you need a volume not available on the Store, please call 800.223.1940.
- September 3: 20% discount off most books and eBooks plus free shipping.
- September 10: 50% off eBooks.
- September 17: BOGO Sale.
- September 24: 35% discount off most books and eBooks.
Please see below for products excluded from the promotions.
To go back to the Store home page, please click here.
Products excluded from Promotion:
- ALM® products
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association® (AHLA) products
- Business Insight Solutions; including, but not limited to, Nexis® Direct and nexis.com®
- Carolina Academic Press eBooks
- Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) products
- Lexis and Lexis+ menus
- LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt
- LexisNexis® Practice Management products
- LexisNexis® Time Matters® and LexisNexis® PCLaw® products, software, licenses, renewals and/or upgrades
- Media Law Resource Center
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) products
- The Florida Bar products
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA) products
- Publication #33397: Employer's Guide to COVID-19 and Emerging Workplace Issues
- Publication #02956: Litigation Essentials eBook Library for COVID-19