Southwest Legal Resources
Some areas of law are more closely governed by state law than others. Whether you practice exclusively in one state or have a multi-jurisdictional practice, the LexisNexis® collection of legal resources has you covered.
Our collection includes primary law resources, authoritative treatises, practice guides, jury instructions, and state resources addressing top practice areas; written, annotated, and continually updated by attorney authors and editors.
Specifically, in the Southwest, LexisNexis® publishes the official codes and court rules in:
* Arizona: LexisNexis Arizona Revised Statutes
* Colorado: Colorado Revised Statutes, Colorado State and Federal Court Rules
* Nevada: Nevada Revised Statutes, including the Constitution of U.S. and the State of Nevada
* New Mexico: Michie's™ Annotated Statutes of New Mexico
* Utah: Utah Code Annotate, Utah Code Unannotated
Shop regional and state resources below.
Local Rules of the Bankruptcy Courts--9th Circuit$356.00
Local Rules of the Bankruptcy Courts--10th Circuit$356.00
PreorderNinth Circuit Criminal Handbook$527.00
Pratt's State Regulation of 2nd Mortgages & Home Equity Loans - South Central$1,123.00
Pratt's State Regulation of 2nd Mortgages & Home Equity Loans - Western$1,123.00