Workers' Compensation Laws of California
• tables and schedules for determining compensation payments and medical fees;
• United States Code provisions;
• California worker-related statutes from 16 different codes;
• selected rules from the California Code of Regulations Titles 2, 8, 10 and 16;
• Extensive cross-references to Hanna, California Law of Employee Injuries and Workers' Compensation and Workers' Compensation and Herlick, California Workers' Compensation Handbook.
CD-ROM. A CD-ROM containing the latest edition of the book is included with print for convenience and searchability. Important Note: If you wish to purchase our full CD-ROM archive, please see Workers' Compensation Laws of California Archives 1988 to Present - CD-ROM.
Table of Contents
• Selected Provisions of Insurance Code
• Selected Provisions of Labor Code
• Selected Provisions of Unemployment Insurance Code
• Selected Provisions of Other Codes and California Constitution
• Selected Provisions of Titles 2, 8, 10, 16, California Code of Regulations
• Tables and Schedules
• Selected Provisions of United States Code