Workers' Compensation Laws of California
Select a format
• tables and schedules for determining compensation payments and medical fees;
• United States Code provisions;
• California worker-related statutes from 16 different codes;
• selected rules from the California Code of Regulations Titles 2, 8, 10 and 16;
• Extensive cross-references to Hanna, California Law of Employee Injuries and Workers' Compensation and Workers' Compensation and Herlick, California Workers' Compensation Handbook.
Includes the LexisNexis Folio file for convenience and searchability.
The 2020 edition ISBN is 9781522181828.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
• Selected Provisions of Insurance Code
• Selected Provisions of Labor Code
• Selected Provisions of Unemployment Insurance Code
• Selected Provisions of Other Codes and California Constitution
• Selected Provisions of Titles 2, 8, 10, 16, California Code of Regulations
• Tables and Schedules
• Selected Provisions of United States Code