NEW! Texas Lawyer's Whistleblower and Bounty Law book, written by Steve Kardell of Clouse Dunn LLP, will provide you with a wealth of information for those working in corporate America. In addition to providing a timely compilation of important whistleblower protection statutes and an overview of emerging laws that provide for successful whistleblower bounties, the book will cover:
• Important new administrative rulings relating to SOX non-retaliation, including pro-employee perspectives regarding adverse employment actions and reasonable belief.
• Analysis of the all-important Section 922 (Dodd Frank/SEC bounty law).
• Internal investigations from the perspective of the corporate witness.
• Whistleblower access to internal company documents and proprietary data.
• How the arcane topic of corporate privilege impacts whistleblower investigations.
• Whistleblowing by in-house counsel.
• The tenuous relationship of whistleblowers and the media.
• Proliferation of mandatory disclosure rules for employees and executives.
• Various Texas laws applicable to whistleblowers.
BONUS! Book purchase includes 2012 Online Edition! The online edition contains searchable text and index as well as one-click access to related material cases, statues and other authoritative content. It also has tools for organizing research. You can create folders, save searches, annotate, highlight and bookmark information.